David Paulson, DDS, MSPeriodontist
Periodontics (651) 633-4216
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal/Gum Disease
Education & Credentials
• University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry, Certificate in Periodontics, 2019
• University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry, Master of Science in Dentistry, 2019
• Marquette University, School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2016
• Marquette University, College of Health Sciences, Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, 2012
Hobbies & Interests
• I am a big sports fan of Marquette basketball and the Green Bay Packers. The best ways to spend my free time are at the cabin, ice fishing, traveling and eating.
• My wife, Lindsay, and I live in Minneapolis and have been together since high school.
• I have participated in Mission of Mercy, Give Kids a Smile, rural outreach, and educating elementary children on oral health.