Deborrah Nordblom, DDS
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry, D.D.S.
• University of Minnesota, B.S.
Hobbies & Interests
• I treasure spending time with my family whether it be downhill skiing, hiking in the mountains, or biking–especially in Montana. It’s not uncommon for us to get in the car for a “Bozeman or Bust” road trip. Our favorite mountain to shred the powder and rip some cord is in Big Sky with its epic terrain, incredible views, and no lift lines!
• I also love to read. I enjoy historical fiction and “who dunnits”. Some of my favorite authors are Sue Grafton, Henning Mankell, and Michelle Moran.
My husband, John Rainville, is also a dentist. Our son, Jackson, is a university student. We have two Miniature Schnauzers named Spike and Ollie.
Because books offer knowledge and opportunity, I enjoy volunteering, collecting and packing up boxes of books with Books for Africa.