Gail Raether, DDS
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, 2008
• Metropolitan State University of Denver, BS Biology, 2004
Hobbies & Interests
• I’m new to the Twin Cities – so hello Minnesota Lakes!
• I’m enjoying stand-up paddle boarding and am a newly certified open water scuba diver.
• I love downhill skiing and road cycling in the Rocky Mountains. My favorite resort is Copper Mountain and my favorite ride is the Copper Triangle.
• My husband Pete and I have four children (Dillon, Morgan, Rachael and Camden) and two rescue dogs (Bella and Coco).
• I grew up in Colorado (although not a native). Pete grew up in Edina but moved to Colorado after college. We were both visiting Minnesota for the holidays and were introduced at a Christmas Eve church service by our sisters. We married and started our family in Colorado and after 20 years of marriage decided to relocate to Minnesota. We love being closer to his family and the schools here are fantastic.
• Smile Generation Serve Day 2009-2018 – An annual event providing free dentistry to those in need.
• Braveheart 2013 – donated dental services and playground construction.