Galina Yakovlev, DDS
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• General Practice Residency, University of Minnesota, Fairview Hospital, Certificate in General Dentistry, 2021
• University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, DDS, 2020
• University of Minnesota, BS Biology, 2013
• University of Gomel, Belarus, BA, German Language and Literature, 2008
Hobbies & Interests
• When I am not busy at work, I spend lots of time doing family activities and being a dedicated mom. I also really enjoy the
outdoors; living in Minnesota has gotten me into running, hiking, and even camping!
• Some of my other favorite hobbies include cooking, gardening, and experiencing different cultures through travel.
• My husband, Mike, and I live in Lakeville with our daughter, Freya.
• I grew up in Gomel, Belarus.
• I volunteer at Hope Dental Clinic, which serves the underprivileged in our community.