Ian Blahnik, DDS
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA, 2019
• University of Minnesota, 2012-2015
Hobbies & Interests
• In my free time I enjoy skiing, playing volleyball and lifting weights.
• I love music and I play the piano and guitar.
• I also enjoy reading, especially books by Stephen King and Brandon Sanderson.
• My girlfriend, Jeannie, and I have been dating since high school. She is a Family Therapist in the Twin Cities.
• While in Iowa I participated in the Iowa Mission of Mercy, providing free dental services. I look forward to getting involved in similar programs in Minnesota.
• Having grown up in the Midwest, I feel excited and fortunate to be able to give back to the communities that have aided me in getting to where I am today.