Madison Case, DDS
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 2020
• University of Minnesota, B.S. Biochemistry, 2015
Hobbies & Interests
• I love spending my free time outside with family and friends. I like to get out on the boat, water ski, run and hike. I also enjoy cooking, exploring different food spots throughout the Twin Cities, cheering on the Vikings, and traveling. My favorite place in the world is Hawaii.
• I have an amazing husband, Landon, who is also a dentist.
• Give Kids A Smile
• Mission of Mercy
• Mentor to pre-dental students