Matthew Strumpf, DMDPediatric Dentist
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• University of Illinois Chicago, Pediatric Residency, 2019
• Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Illinois, 2017
• Northwestern University, Earth and Planetary Science, 2012
• Masters of Oral Science (M.S.)
• BLS and PALS certified
• Certificate in Emergency Management and Continuity Planning
• AAPD, ADA, MDA, CDS, ISPD member
Hobbies & Interests
• I love to travel, especially on cruises. My favorite destination so far was Cinque Terre in Italy and Barcelona, Spain.
• I do most of the cooking in my house and enjoy making good food for my family. I am not much of a baker though.
• I also love to golf, play pickle ball, kayak, and hike.
• I love to read by the pool or ocean. My favorite authors include Brandon Sanderson and Patrick Rothfuss.
• My wife, Sydney, is a general dentist. We have two daughters, Myla and Cora, and a mini Bernedoodle, Norbert.
• Sydney and I love to participate in Feed my Starving Children.
• We also volunteer at Team Smile and Give Kids a Smile, which provide free dental services for children.