Nadia M. Weber, DDS
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
- University of Minnesota, AEGD Residency, 2005
- Universidad Nacional Autonomia de Yucatan, Restorative Dentistry, 1996
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras, 1993
- Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Honduras
Hobbies & Interests
I love the outdoors and enjoy sports, especially cycling.
I also enjoy cooking and am currently studying French and dabbling in Watercolors.
My husband Greg and I live in Minneapolis.
We enjoy traveling, especially to see my family in Honduras.
My Husband and I participate in many local fundraising bike rides for the local Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.