Scott (Seong Woo) Lee, DMD, MS
Periodontics (651) 633-4216
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal/Gum Disease
Education & Credentials
• Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Certificate in Periodontics, 2020
• Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Master in Biomedical Sciences, 2020
• Western University of Health Science College of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine, 2017
• University of California, San Diego, B.S. Biochemistry/Cell Biology, B.S. Management Science, 2009
Hobbies & Interests
• I enjoy spending quality time with family and friends.
• I love all types of food and am always looking for new restaurants to try.
• I enjoy the outdoors. Halibut fishing in Alaska is on my bucket list!
• My wife, Christina, and I have three children, Liam, Lael and Luke.
• Salvation Army volunteer dentist
• Supervising faculty in Rochester Community Technical College Hygiene Program