Suzanne M. Anderson, DMD
Fax (651) 646-1342
Oral Surgery: (651) 286-8134
Periodontics: (651) 645-4671
Orthodontics: (651) 379-8310 and ( 612) 604-0415
Specialties And Services
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Senior Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine, 2019
• Clemson University, B.S. Microbiology, 2013
Hobbies & Interests
• I love to travel. My husband and I did a two month backpacking trip through most of Europe. We have also visited Bonaire, Saint John and the Dominican Republic for scuba diving, Yosemite and the Great Smokey Mountains for hiking, and Idaho and Colorado for skiing/snowboarding.
• In my spare time I enjoy reading, running, competing in triathlons, yoga, camping, and mountain biking.
• My family is Dutch, so everyone but my parents and my brother still lives in Holland.
• My husband, Craig, and I met in dental school. Now he is an oral surgery resident at the University of Minnesota.
• We want to get a fur baby soon but for now our plants are our babies.
• While in Charleston, SC, I participated in the Clemente Dental Education and Screenings, STEMfest, Headstart Dental Screenings, Fields to Families, Racers for Pacers, and Habitat for Humanity. As a new Twin Cities’ resident, I’m looking forward to getting involved in the community here.