Tudor Stiharu, DMD, FRCD(C)Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
(763) 233-4141 Oral Surgery
(763) 233-4140 Endodontics
(612) 861-9111 Periodontics
(763) 420-3158 fax
(763) 275-1313 TMJ/Sleep Apnea only fax
Specialties And Services
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
Education & Credentials
Postgraduate OMS Residency: University of Minnesota, 2017.
Postgraduate General Practice Residency: Rochester General Hospital, 2013.
Postgraduate OMS Internship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 2012.
Dental School: Université de Montréal, 2011.
Undergraduate: Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, 2006.
Hobbies & Interests
Rowing at the Minneapolis Rowing Club.
Spinning, cycling and hiking.
Traveling domestically and internationally to New York, San Francisco, Canada and Europe.
Culinary experiences both in the kitchen and in restaurants throughout the Twin Cities and the world!
My wife, Holly.
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
- Alumni Society board member.
- Volunteer Adjunct Assistant Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Minnesota Dental Foundation's Mission of Mercy.
- Dental Lifeline Network Donated Dental Services.