Why Metro Dentalcare?
Because we’ve been providing trusted dental excellence in the Twin Cities since 1968, that’s why. We strive to provide a superior patient experience by delivering a blend of Quality, Convenience and Comprehensive Care. Our success is dependent on focusing on the individual needs of each patient. It would be our privilege to partner with you to help you and your family work toward achieving a lifetime of good oral health!
Quality – We strive for the best.
- Metro Dentalcare is proud to be among a select few organizations nationwide accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). We are not required to pursue this accreditation. We choose to pursue it.
- We earned a 4.7 out of 5 likelihood to recommend rating in 2018.
- We have a knowledgeable and tenured staff that is required to participate in peer reviews and continuing education in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- We utilize the latest technologies combined with proven methodologies to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a comfortable environment.
- We take a comprehensive mouth-body approach that includes oral cancer screenings and thorough annual exams to detect signs of gum disease that might be indicative of other health issues, including diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and premature and low birth-weight babies.
Convenience – We believe great dental care should be easy and affordable.
- We have early morning, evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Requesting an appointment online is easy! We’re also here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency.
- With over 40 offices in the Twin Cities area and specialists on staff, our comprehensive approach to dental care enables you to stay within the Metro Dentalcare family as opposed to being referred outside. Our electronic health records eliminate the need to re-register.
- Metro Dentalcare is a preferred provider of most insurance plans. We offer multiple payment options, financing and a Discount Dental Plan for those without insurance.
Comprehensive Care – We care for our patients and our community.
- We’ve been caring for multiple generations of families since 1968.
- We are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. Our success will be measured by the strength of this relationship and level of trust.
- We’ve had success and a proud heritage serving the Twin Cities communities, so we need to return the favor consistently. Whether it’s providing free dental care as part of Give Kids a Smile, participating in the American Cancer Walk, or sponsoring the local hockey or Little League teams, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve!