Watch our video:
Misaligned teeth do not only look unpleasant; they can also make brushing more difficult. If your teeth aren’t cleaned properly, they may become the cause of gum disease and cavities. This risks gum and tooth damage, as well as tooth loss.
One way to correct improper teeth alignment is to wear traditional metal braces. However, they can be uncomfortable and painful to wear at times. Invisalign® clear braces are a great alternative, since they provide more comfort and reduce gum damage, not to mention offer better appearance than conventional braces. Metro Dentalcare, the leader in orthodontics in Maple Grove, MN, looks at its four amazing features:
1. Invisalign Looks Better – One reason Dr. Aliya Sullivan from the Metro Dentalcare office in Ramsey, MN, recommends Invisalign is its superior aesthetic benefits. Traditional braces can cause the mouth’s appearance to be unattractive due to the protruding shape of metal brackets. Unlike them, Invisalign braces are barely noticeable. Thanks to their clear appearance, they make the person wearing them look as though he’s not wearing braces at all.
2. Invisalign Offers Improved Comfort – Traditional braces need to stay in place for years until an expert removes them. On the contrary, our Invisalign in Maple Grove, MN, are removable. Food can get caught in your braces, that’s why if you wish to remove them to eat or drink, you may easily do so.
3. Invisalign Reduces Damage to Teeth and Gums – Since they have wires and protruding metal brackets, traditional braces can scratch your gums and lips. Invisalign clear braces do not have sharp edges, that’s why you can protect the insides of your mouth from punctures. Simply put, Invisalign braces are smooth, comfortable, and they reduce the damage normally caused by conventional metal braces.
4. Invisalign Provides Faster Results – Treatment with metal braces can take as long as five years. On the other hand, Invisalign can last for up to less than two years only, depending on your teeth requirements.
When you plan to get Invisalign, turn to Metro Dentalcare. We do not only provide the best dental implants in Maple Grove, MN; we also help create better smiles through our Invisalign solution.
Schedule a FREE consultation with our experts at Metro Dentalcare at (612) 638-1234 to determine if you’re a good candidate to wear Invisalign. You can also complete our contact form. We’ll be ready to address your concerns.
Some kids cannot eat, sleep, or go to school because their teeth hurt or because they have an infection. Dental care is important, especially for children. The American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommend a child’s first dental visit at 12 months of age. Checkups and other services should take place every six months following their first visit.
Metro Dentalcare Pediatric Services
Metro Dentalcare is the leading and most trusted dental clinic in the region. We provide services both for adults and children, including oral exams, fluoride treatment, and oral surgery in St. Paul, MN. Here is the complete list of our pediatric dentistry services:
1. Oral Exam – Does your child often complain about toothache? Plaque, sticky films of bacteria, and tartar are often the cause of this. Dr. Agnes Hill from the Metro Dentalcare office in Blaine, MN, recommends bringing them in for regular oral exams. We will remove all unwanted mouth bacteria and provide your child with an overview of proper flossing and brushing.
2. X-Rays – Our experts will take x-rays of your child’s teeth to help locate disease and cavities that are often invisible to the naked eye.
3. Sealants – Both sealants and teeth whitening in Saint Paul, MN, can help give your kids a better smile. Sealants are more recommended for children, however, because these can prevent decay from developing early.
4. Fluoride Treatment – Your child should undergo this treatment once a year or as needed. Fluoride treatment helps make their teeth stronger and less susceptible to cavities.
5. Periodontal/Gum Disease Prevention – Gum disease can cause bad breath and other serious issues, such as pain and tooth loss. No matter how serious the gum disease is, it’s important to bring your child to Metro Dentalcare to prevent further problems.
6. Cavity Repair – We eliminate cavities by filling your child’s damaged teeth with white or composite fillings that match the color of their teeth.
7. Space Maintainers – Decay or injury can cause your child’s tooth to prematurely fall out of their mouth. Space maintainers help hold its place until the permanent tooth starts to grow in.
With over 40 offices around the area, Metro Dentalcare is your top choice for your family’s oral health care. We specialize in a range of high-quality dental services—from routine teeth cleaning and placement of dentures in Saint Paul, MN, to other complex procedures.
Don’t wait for your children to have problems with their teeth before bringing them to an expert. Call us today at (612) 638-1234 or fill out our form to schedule a FREE consultation.
Just like any other part of your body, your teeth need special care. After all, they can often be the difference between a wide confident smile and none at all. That’s why Metro Dentalcare shares these tips to help ensure that you are getting the best from our teeth and gum care routines:
When brushing, try to position the bristles at an angle of 45 ° near the gum line. This way the bristles can be in direct contact with your teeth and gum line at the same time. Gently brush your teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, and then give the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth a gentle scrub to remove bacteria, which might cause bad breath.
Brushing at least twice a day is one of the best ways to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria.
Flossing cleans the surfaces between your teeth that a toothbrush can’t reach. That’s why it should be an integral part of your dental care in Minneapolis, MN. Break off about 18 inches of dental floss and gently guide it between your teeth using a rubbing motion. As long as you do a thorough job, it won’t really matter if you floss or brush first.
What you consume can be a leading cause of tooth decay, so maintaining a healthy diet is important for your teeth. Limit your alcohol and sugar intake and try to avoid smoking, since they are among the top risk factors for tooth and gum disease. If your teeth have suffered the effects of a poor or unbalanced diet, our cosmetic dentistry in Minneapolis, MN, may be your best chance of restoring your smile.
Regular Dental Check-Ups
A check-up allows your dentist to see if there are any present or potential dental problems, and helps you keep your mouth healthy. Detecting any issues early can mean they’re easier to treat. This is especially true for kids and adolescents who are more likely to consume sugary foods. That’s why we offer pediatric dentistry in Minneapolis, MN, in addition to our other dental care services.
We are always on hand to cater to your dental care needs. Call us today at (612) 638-1234 or fill out our request form to book your appointment. Let us work with you to maintain proper oral health for you and your family.
Good oral health and hygiene is crucial to you and your family’s wellbeing. That’s why Metro Dentalcare offers a range of services that can cater to just about all of your oral health concerns. They include:
Our preventive dentistry in St. Paul, MN, focuses on early detection and treatment of any dental issues before they can worsen. It can involve dental exams, sealants, x-rays, hygiene cleaning, or even fluoride treatment procedures.
This specialized service addresses a wide range of problems, such as broken or cracked teeth, infected gums, and damaged tissue. Don’t let any of these issues rob you of your perfect smile. Our restorative options include:
• Fillings, crowns, and bridges
• Dental Implants
• Root Canal Therapy
Children and adults have different dental needs, that’s why each pediatric dentist will take extra special care of your kids. They focus on prevention, early detection, and treatment of dental diseases, while aiming to make sure that a visit to our clinic is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
This practice focuses on enhancing the appearance of your teeth. We use a variety of techniques, such as veneers, enamel shaping, Invisalign, straightening, crowning, bonding, and whitening. These help us provide you with the best approach towards improving your smile.
Dental emergencies can occur even after the clinic has closed for the day. That’s why we have a dentist in St. Paul, MN, who will be on call at all times to address any pressing dental concerns. Just call your local Metro Dentalcare and we will connect you to our after-hours on-call healthcare professional.
Need to take out that wisdom tooth? Perhaps you are looking to restore the hard and soft tissues of the head and neck. Our oral surgery procedures cater to those who suffer from facial pain, misaligned jaws, tumors or cysts in the jaws, and any functional and visual conditions of the maxillofacial areas.
Our other services include periodontal disease detection and treatment, orthodontics, and senior dentistry. We also offer Dental Care Advantage for those who have no dental insurance in St. Paul, MN, so you can get the care you need right away.
Call us today at (612) 638-1234 to discuss your dental care concerns. We look forward to hearing from you!