Payment Options & Financing
We offer a number of payment options, financing plans and a discount dental plan (Dental Care Advantage) to help our patients afford the treatment they need. Making an investment in your dental health can be an important part of maintaining your overall health!
For Patients with Insurance
Metro Dentalcare accepts most insurance plans, yet they may vary by office. For a list of the insurance plans we accept, please view our Participating Insurance Plans page or the Location page of your local office. If you cannot find your plan, or if you’re not sure if your office will accept your plan, give your local office a call to verify. There may be a payment (copayment or estimated patient portion) due at your appointment (date of service) based on your insurance plan. The patient’s final financial responsibility can only be determined by the patient’s insurance company and may be different from the payment collected on the date of service.
For Patients without Insurance
Payment is due in full on the date of service. Payment options include:
- Cash, personal checks and money orders
- Debit or credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage
We also offer a discount program and financing options to make dental care more affordable.
Dental Discount Program
- Cash Discount - For dental services not covered by insurance or the Dental Care Advantage plan, patients may receive a 5% cash discount; or 10% percent for those ages 55 and older. To qualify, payment is due in full on the date of service with no other outstanding balances.
- Dental Care Advantage – This dental discount program offers discounts on dental care and other healthcare-related costs. If you are 55 or older, you can take advantage of our 55+ plan. Learn More
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credits Card program can help you spread out the cost of your treatment, with approved credit. For more information, check out the following link: https://retailservices.wellsfargo.com/pl/2169053493
In the event of non-payment, the patient is responsible for any collection and/or legal fees associated with the collection of balance due. The collection fee is 25% of the total balance.